So, I was out window shopping (as usual) when I met this lady that was having a bit of a problem choosing an outfit. She said her issue was that she was in a transition when it comes to her clothes. She feels like she needs to start shopping in the missy section but her number one fear is losing the “trendy” in her fashion. I told her that she is looking at the missy trend in the wrong way. I feel that missies are some of the trendiest people out there and the only difference in the clothing is the proportions.
You see as you mature in age you sometimes don’t feel comfortable revealing as much as you use to. I want to share with you some of the things I’ve learned about Missy trends from just watching the women in our family.
- When purchasing a skirt you can go for a pencil one that hits just below the knee. It creates the perfect silhouette.
- The women in my family lives for stiletto heels, they just cut it down an inch or went to a wedge.
- Skinny jeans are great. They make your legs look longer and it gives a slimming look.
- When it comes to shirts, instead of deep V try a U neck or a off the shoulder. Some shoulder actions is just as sexy as cleavage.
- Buy dresses that are knee length and hugs your body. I will give you the curves you are looking for.
- Color is still your friend, try block print and animal print to bring excitement to your outfit.
- And as we already know accessories goes with any trend.
Hope this helps :)
post by Trisha